We have several packages available that combine hotel stays, car rentals, and much more. We offer professional, personal service each time to ensure complete satisfaction. We also work with several airlines and other companies to get you the best travel deals possible. We are always adding new specials, so check back with us often.
What Your Travelers Want With The Control You Need
At Reliable Travel Agency, we deliver global corporate travel solutions that meet the complex demands of companies and their travelers, a fact proven by our 98% customer retention rate. Building on the Reliable Travel Agency's legacy of innovation in online travel and its multinational footprint, we offer a full service and fully integrated approach to travel and expense management. By combining leading technology with expert support, we've helped hundreds of companies achieve the savings they need while delivering the service they require.
Save $400 to $600 per couple ($200 to $300 per person) off select European vacations when you book by February 9.
An escorted vacation in Europe with Gate 1 includes centrally located hotels, transportation between cities, the services of an experienced tour manager, sightseeing excursions and some meals. You'll receive priority access to museums and historic sites, and you'll get to know the history, cuisine and charm of each locale.
Among the unique Gate 1 escorted tour offerings this year is 5 Day Iceland's Northern Lights, where guests scan the night skies for the aurora borealis and enjoy both guided sightseeing and free time in the capital city of Reykjavik.
For a sweeping exploration of the British Isles, consider 15 Day Ireland & Britain. It starts with top Emerald Isle sights, like Trinity College in Dublin and the towering Cliffs of Moher, then crosses to England for a visit to Stonehenge, a Beatles-themed tour in Liverpool and more. It ends in the Scottish capital, Edinburgh, where you'll tour the namesake castle.
Meanwhile, 8 Day Art Cities of Spain takes in the artistic and architectural highlights of Madrid, Toledo, Valencia and Barcelona. Visit Madrid's famed Prado Museum and see the eye-catching, futuristic buildings of Valencia's City of Arts and Sciences, a complex that contains a planetarium, science museum, aquarium, opera house and more.
Gate 1's Discovery Tours are small-group departures, with no more than 22 guests per trip. They provide the same fantastic value as the company's other escorted tours, with guided touring, most meals and a variety of unique experiences. They provide an in-depth view of the destination, and you'll have opportunities to meet the locals and immerse yourself in the area's traditions, culture and natural beauty. You'll often stay in unique lodgings.
For example, on 11 Day Italy, La Dolce Vita!, you'll shop at a Florence food market, then prepare a traditional meal with a chef in a Tuscan farmhouse. An "insider's" walking tour seeks out the hidden treasures of Venice, where you'll stay in an elegant hotel that dates to 1790.
On 12 Day Norway's Mountains & Fjords With 6 Day Scenic Coast Cruise -- a brand-new offering for 2015 -- guests board the Flam Railway for a spectacular journey past waterfalls and snow-covered peaks, have lunch with a family at their farm and cruise to the fjords and fishing villages of the Norwegian coast.
Gate 1 also offers European river cruises on the Rhine, Danube and Main, as well as "tulip time" sailings in the spring on Dutch and Belgian waterways. Gate 1 river cruises in Europe take place aboard the 128-passenger MS Sound of Music. Meals on board incorporate locally inspired recipes, and complimentary wines are served with dinner. Each day in port, you'll explore the destination with expert guides.
Many of the company's river cruise itineraries combine the sailing with hotel stays and sightseeing in popular cities. Examples include 13 Day Rhine River Cruise With Amsterdam & Lucerne and the brand-new 16 Day Danube River Cruise With Warsaw, Krakow & Prague.
Here are this week's Top 10 Gate 1 vacations. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability.
1) 10 Day Classic Britain, 10 days. Begins and ends in London with stops in Liverpool, Edinburgh and York. Save $400 per couple. Starting at $1,799. Departures from April 4 through October 17, 2015.
2) 10 Day Classic Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris with London, 10 days. Begins in Amsterdam and ends in London with visits to Volendam, Brussels and the Arc de Triomphe. Save $400 per couple. Starting at $1,799. Departures from April 5 through October 25, 2015.
3) 13 Day Kaleidoscope of Ireland, 13 days. Begins and ends in Dublin with stops in Kilkenny, Galway and Belfast. Save $400 per couple. Starting at $1,889. Departures from April 11 through October 24, 2015.
4) 11 Day Germany, Switzerland & Austria, 11 days. Begins in Frankfurt and ends in Munich with stops in Heidelberg, Lucerne and Salzburg. Save $500 per couple. Starting at $1,949. Departures from April 9 through October 29, 2015.
5) 13 Day Kaleidoscope of Central Europe, 13 days. Begins in Warsaw and ends in Prague with stops in Krakow, Budapest and Vienna. Save $400 per couple. Starting at $2,049. Departures from April 30 through October 22, 2015.
6) 14 Day Greek Islander with Classic Greece, 14 days. Begins and ends in Athens with stops in Olympia, Santorini and Mykonos. Save $500 per couple. Starting at $2,249. Departures from April 14 through September 29, 2015.
7) 11 Day Enchanting Italy, 11 days. Begins in Venice and ends in Naples with stops in Florence, Rome and Sorrento. Save $600 per couple. Starting at $2,299. Departures from March 17 through November 25, 2015.
8) 15 Day Classic Spain & Portugal, 15 days. Begins in Lisbon and ends in Barcelona with stops in Seville, Morocco and Madrid. Save $500 per couple. Starting at $2,499. Departures from April 1 through October 31, 2015.
9) 11 Day Kaleidoscope of Iceland, 11 days. Begins and ends in Reykjavik with visits to Akureyri, Lake Myvatn and Skaftafell National Park. Save $400 per couple. Starting at $2,649. Departures from April 16 through September 1, 2015.
10) 13 Day Kaleidoscope of France, 13 days. Begins in Paris and ends in Nice with stops in Bayeux, Giverny and Avignon. Save $500 per couple. Starting at $2,649. Departures from April 4 through October 17, 2015.
Email address: email@example.com
Self booking log on to: http://reliabletravelagency.globaltravel.com